I have been wanting a Ring Doorbell for the longest time, but being a frugal person, I could not justify spending so much on it. But now, I have one. And the best part….IT WAS FREE!!!! Holla!
According to their website, “The Ring Video Doorbell is the world’s first battery-operated, Wi-Fi enabled, HD video doorbell. The device enables homeowners to see and speak with visitors from anywhere in the world by streaming live audio and video of a home’s front doorstep directly to the free iOS or Android app.”
This freebie takes a bit of work on your part, but in my opinion, it’s SOO Worth it!
Here’s how to get it!
- Go through this link to download the app. If you use my link, you get a $10 credit in your ring account.
- Click on “See My Neighborhood”. You don’t set up a device at this time.
- Now click on, “Refer Friends”. Send your link to your friends and family members.
- For each friend that signs up (for free, of course), you will get an additional $10 credit! No limit! I made my family members download it, I even hijacked some of their phones and did it myself. ha.
- After you get 10-12 friends, order your bell! Use promo code MILITARY2018 and get an additional $50 off!
- Use youtube videos to install that bad boy and enjoy your FREE doorbell.
I’ve confirmed this deal, and so happy that I found it! Even if it takes you a few weeks to get enough friends to download the app, it will be worth your time. Let me know if you get yours!!
For more freebies, check out this post!